Last updated September 2022
PrivacyCare, as well as third parties that provide content, advertising, or other functionality on our Services, may use Technologies to automatically collect information through the Services.
We se Technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices (referred to collectively as a"device") that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, and to recognize you across devices.
· Temporary cookies – If you are accessing our Services through one of our online applications our web server may automatically send your browser a temporary cookie, which is used to help your browser navigate our site. This bit of information is erased when you close your current browser. If you come to our site from one of our business or advertising partners, our web server may also send your browser a temporary cookie that reflects an “origination code” for that partner. We use this information for statistical and marketing purposes.
· Persistent cookies – If you visit our website and request documentation or a response from us, you may be given the option of having our website deliver a cookie to your local hard drive. You might choose to receive this type of cookie in order to save time in filling out forms and/or revisiting our website.
We may also use permanent cookies to track traffic patterns on our site. Analysis of the collected information by our tracking technologies allows us to improve our website and the user experience.In both instances of a persistent cookie, if you choose not to accept the cookie, you will still be able to use our website. Even if you choose to receive this type of cookie, you can always set your browser to notify you when you receive any cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it in each situation in which one is sent.
List of PersistentCookies:
o Marketo, Munchkin – For visitor tracking across multiple PrivacyCare websites.
o _utma, _utmb, _utmc,_utmv, _utmz– For Google Analytics across multiple PrivacyCare websites.
o jive.recentHistory,jive_wysiwygtext_height – Used by PrivacyCareCommunity to remember user preferences.
Additionally, various third-party cookies are set by the following entities and used for statistical and marketing purposes:LivePerson (http://liveperson.net) and Adroll (http://d.adroll.com).
“Do Not Track” (DNT) is another method to disable key tracking features in your browsers. please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org/ for more details.
· Web Beacons – PrivacyCare may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to understand visitors’ usage of the site and interaction with emails from PrivacyCare. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website tied to the web beacon, and a description of a website tied to the web beacon. For example, PrivacyCare may place web beacons in marketing emails that collect information when you click on a link in the email that directs you to PrivacyCare’ site. We may use web beacons to operate and improve PrivacyCare’ site and email communications. PrivacyCare may use information from web beacons in combination with data about PrivacyCare to provide you with information about PrivacyCare and the PrivacyCare Services.
· Analytics Information – We may also use analytics tools(including, but not limited to Google Analytics Demographics and InterestReporting) to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our website, to improve the visitor experience and to develop website content. On quantanetworks.com this analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of theService by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
· Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites.This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
How can I control or delete cookies? Most browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings on your browser to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being set on your device. You can also delete cookies stored on your device through your browser. Please refer to your browser instructions or Help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings. please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org/ for more helpful ideas.
Please note that parts of our websites may not function correctly if you disable the cookies.